All orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days from the date we receive your payment and telephone number. However, we generally ship your order the next business day if payment is received before 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time. Transit typically takes between 2 to 7 business days for delivery depending on how far your delivery address is from California. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays. Any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed the next business day. During holiday seasons, process period may extend, but not limited, to 3-5 business days. Transit time during holiday seasons may extend, but not limited, to 5-12 business days.
We will e-mail you your freight company's information along with your tracking number once your order ships so you can track your order and delivery. We require 3-5 business days to process your order before we forward you your tracking number. Once you receive your tracking number, please contact your freight company to schedule your delivery. We also need your telephone number on file for the freight company so that they may contact you. They will not ship your order without a phone number on file, so please be sure to include this with your payment.
Additionally, please note that on rare occasions, the freight company is less than careful, and may damage your order in transit. All shipments are inspected by the freight company prior to shipment to ensure they are in brand new condition. As an added benefit, your purchase is fully insured when being shipped to you, to guard against loss or damages during shipping. You are solely responsible for filing a damage claim with the freight company in the event of damage. The freight companies we utilize will assist you in filing the claim should the need arise.
When your product arrives, here's what to do:
1. Have a digital camara on hand. While your shipper is present, take pictures of the whole crate including any damaged areas of the box. Unpack the whole product so that you can clearly see its condition. Inspect all areas of the merchandise for any shipping damage. Take pictures all around the item whether damaged or not. If you do find damage, it is a good idea to take a close-up picture of the damage and one farther back for reference.
2. Inspect the whole product before signing the delivery receipt. In case of any damage, you must note the damages on the delivery receipt and have the driver sign this receipt (the BOL). Failure to do so will void the claim. DO NOT REFUSE SHIPMENT FOR ANY REASON OR YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES TO AND FROM, AS WELL AS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE - NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. All noted damages must be reported to WorldWide ReSOURCE via email within 24 hours of delivery (NO EXCEPTION).
4. Please save original packing material for investigation by the shipping company. Please send pictures of the damaged boxes and merchandise to us within 48 hours of delivery. Please note that shipping damage can occur even if the box/crate is in pristine/new condition. Simply knocking over the box when the truck takes a wide turn can damage the inner contents without any visible sign of damage to the box/crate. You must inspect the contents before you sign, and not just the box. Failure to do so simply relieves the freight company of their responsibility and liability.
5. You will file shipping damage claim with the assistance of the freight company and the merchandise will be inspected by a representative from the freight company.
6. We will ship you a replacement product/merchandise after the claim is settled by the freight company at your request.
7. If there is any chargeback initiated by you due to damage, you will have to pay 30% restocking fee plus all shipping fees. Original shipping fees are not refundable.
If you find that your product was damaged during shipping, please notify us immediately. Please inspect your order upon receipt, before you sign the Bill Of Lading. All shipping damage must be reported to the freight driver upon inspection and recorded on the Bill Of Lading in order to qualify for the damage claim. We may ask for a copy of the BOL with the damage listed and verified by the driver. We may, in some cases, ask you to take a digital picture of the damage and email it to us. We must be notified of any shipping damage immediately. Any claims for shipping damage received greater than 24 hours after receiving your shipment and/or if any wear and tear or damage induced by obvious wreckage is apparent in the digital pictures you submit will result in refusal of your claim by the freight company.
All orders are shipped via one of several contracted professional LTL freight trucking companies. We do not use carriers like DHL. We have added shipping insurance as bonus. Shipping insurance will protect you in the event of a lost shipment. You will also be protected against shipping damage(s).
Please be sure to inspect your package when it arrives. Buyer(s) acknowledges and agrees to surrender and waive any rights to any payment disputes, chargebacks or exercise any legal rights to seek damages from WorldWide ReSOURCE and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf due to a lost or damaged shipment.
If buyer(s) refuse to accept shipment
at time of delivery for ANY reason, then buyer
is responsible for all freight cost to and
from, any costs associated with damages sustained
during transit, and subject to a 30% restocking
and repackaging fee. This Agreement
shall be affecting and binding upon my heirs,
agents, personal representatives and assigns. Buyer(s)
is fully aware of the risks of lost order
or shipping damage(s) which may occur during
freight transportation and fully accept all
responsibilities in regards to any financial
loss which may occur. Please save
all original packaging material for investigation
by the shipping company.
If you have any questions about the warranty policy set forth above, please email us before placing an order.